BCT Logo

BCT Logo

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

2015 Scholars Speak Series - Renee Pendarvis

Thank you so much for allowing me to go on the HBCU tour. It has really been life changing. Before the this tour, I didn't consider any HBCU because I was unsure of the quality of education I would receive. But reflecting on the colleges I saw along with the bonds amongst the students there I can honestly say I definitely want to attend an HBCU right when I graduate and move the PWI's under the HBCU's. I fell in love with the family atmosphere there and the energy I felt stepping on each freezing campus. Thank you so much for this opportunity, it would shape me for the better in my future. I am able to add Spelman College, Clark Atlanta University, Claflin University, Norfolk University, and Bennett College, to my dream school list to be ready for my application when I'm a senior next year. I definitely want to help out with the trip next year AND possibly be another student on tour again! Seeing the colleges once again and new colleges will definitely be beneficial as it was the first time. You guys are great and I wish I could convince more of my peers to join and experience what I've felt that week. Thank you so much!

Renee Pendarvis





No comments:

Post a Comment